- Contact me (email email@example.com) if you’d like to plan a class, workshop, or retreat.
December 6, 7, and 8, 2019:
Iowa City Eastside Artists Annual Show and Sale (Iowa City Masonic Building, 312 College St, Iowa City, IA)I’ll be back with a booth at this Iowa City tradition, celebrating its 25th year of “Local art from hand & heart.”
Keep an eye on the Iowa City Eastside Artists Facebook page for previews!
- Friday, December 6: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ongoing: ArtiFactory’s Life Drawing Drop-In sessions are usually held twice a month — see the ArtiFactory’s website for more information (I’m not teaching at these sessions).
- “Let it Show” exhibit, along with other artists, November – December 2019 at Beréskin Gallery & Art Academy (Bettendorf, IA)
- Iowa Watercolor Society’s 2019–2020 Traveling Show, along with other artists, at various Iowa art centers
- Ceramic Story Wall at St. Thomas Aquinas Church (Ames, IA)
- Amana, IA: Catiri’s Art Oasis (319-622-3969; bird prints, some original watercolors)
- Ames, IA: Octagon Center for the Arts (515-232-5331; pillows, prints, stretched fabric print and some original watercolors when available)
- Ames, IA: Wheatsfield Co-op (515-232-4094; cards when available)
- Bettendorf, IA: Beréskin Gallery & Art Academy (563-508-4630; some original watercolors)
- Burlington, IA: Art Center of Burlington (319-754-8069; bird prints, cards, some original watercolors)
- Iowa City, IA: Iowa Artisans Gallery (319-351-8686; original watercolors when available)
- West Des Moines, IA: Artisan Gallery 218 (515-255-0218; original watercolors when available)
- Online: You can order Creating for a Cause products online at Shop to Shelter for Lila Mae’s House (external website, shoptoshelter.com)
During gallery hours, November–December 2019
Beréskin Gallery & Art Academy, 2967 State St, Bettendorf IA 52722
Phone (563) 508-4630
“Let it Show” includes some of my paintings along with a variety of other artists’ works. From Beréskin’s website: “This is the time of year to let it all show. Our artistry, beauty and creativity are meant to inspire your curiosity, passion, and generosity for the world of art and those you hold dear.” See Beréskin’s Facebook page for updates!
The Iowa Watercolor Society’s Traveling Show is a selection of works from a variety of Iowa artists, chosen each year from the Society’s juried exhibition. I’m honored to have one of my paintings (Emma, shown here) in the 2019–2020 show which will travel to: (contact galleries for exact dates/times)
Through November 23, 2019:
Wieting Theater (Toledo, IA)
December 2019/January 2020:
Maquoketa Art Experience (Maquoketa, IA)
(Artist Reception Sunday, December 8, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.)
River Arts Center (Clinton, IA)
ArtHaus (Decorah, IA)
MacNider Art Museum (Mason City, IA)
Schedule information is from the 4th quarter 2019 IWS Newsletter.
St. Thomas Aquinas Church and Catholic Student Center
2210 Lincoln Way
Ames IA 50014
Phone (515) 292-3810
STA Art on the church website
Stories from the Bible depicted in a tableau 20 feet high.