- Contact me (email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to plan a class, workshop, or retreat.
- Ongoing: ArtiFactory’s Life Drawing Drop-In sessions are usually held twice a month — see the ArtiFactory’s website for more information (I’m not teaching at these sessions).
Update: Out of concern for everyone’s health regarding COVID-19, these galleries which had exhibits including my work have been closed for the time being.
- Beréskin Gallery & Art Academy (Bettendorf, IA) – gallery closed until (at least) April 1, 2020; check out their online offerings!
- Link fixed! Muscatine Art Center (Muscatine, IA) – closed for 4 weeks starting March 20, 2020
- River Arts Center (Clinton, IA) – closed until April 2020 (part of the Iowa Watercolor Society’s 2019–2020 Traveling Show)
Keep an eye on their websites/social media accounts (linked above) for updates as they re-assess when to re-open.
- Ceramic Story Wall at St. Thomas Aquinas Church (Ames, IA)
- Amana, IA: Catiri’s Art Oasis (319-622-3969; bird prints, some original watercolors)
- Ames, IA: Octagon Center for the Arts (515-232-5331; pillows, prints, stretched fabric print and some original watercolors when available)
- Ames, IA: Wheatsfield Co-op (515-232-4094; cards when available)
- Bettendorf, IA: Beréskin Gallery & Art Academy (563-508-4630; some original watercolors)
- Burlington, IA: Art Center of Burlington (319-754-8069; bird prints, cards, some original watercolors)
- Iowa City, IA: Iowa Artisans Gallery (319-351-8686; original watercolors when available)
- West Des Moines, IA: Artisan Gallery 218 (515-255-0218; original watercolors when available)
- Online: You can order products to benefit Lila Mae’s House online at Shop to Shelter for Lila Mae’s House (external website, shoptoshelter.com) or see the Creating for a Cause page for more information on “products with a purpose.”
The Iowa Watercolor Society’s Traveling Show is a selection of works from a variety of Iowa artists, chosen each year from the Society’s juried exhibition. I’m honored to have one of my paintings (Emma, shown here) in the 2019–2020 show which will travel to: (contact galleries for exact dates/times and to see if they are open to the public)
Through November 23, 2019:
Wieting Theater (Toledo, IA)
December 2019/January 2020:
Maquoketa Art Experience (Maquoketa, IA)
February 5 – March 28, 2020:
River Arts Center (Clinton, IA) — closed until April
May 29 – June 27, 2020:
ArtHaus (Decorah, IA)
MacNider Art Museum (Mason City, IA)
Schedule information is from the IWS’s Traveling Show page or from the art centers’ respective websites.
St. Thomas Aquinas Church and Catholic Student Center
2210 Lincoln Way
Ames IA 50014
Phone (515) 292-3810
STA Art on the church website
Stories from the Bible depicted in a tableau 20 feet high.