- Zoom watercolor classes are on hiatus for now. You can “follow” my blog if you’d like to get future blog posts by email! The sign-up link is at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
- Ongoing: ArtiFactory’s Life Drawing Drop-In sessions have been suspended for now — see the ArtiFactory’s website for any updates and online events.
- The Iowa Watercolor Society’s online Members Show includes one of my South Beach-inspired paintings. Take a virtual stroll through a variety of works by artists throughout the state.
- Ceramic Story Wall at St. Thomas Aquinas Church (Ames, IA)
- Amana, IA: Catiri’s Art Oasis (319-622-3969; bird prints, some original watercolors)
- Ames, IA: Octagon Center for the Arts (515-232-5331; pillows, prints, stretched fabric print and some original watercolors when available)
- Ames, IA: Wheatsfield Co-op (515-232-4094; cards when available)
- Burlington, IA: Art Center of Burlington (319-754-8069; bird prints, cards, some original watercolors)
- Greenfield, IA: Ed & Eva’s (641-743-2566; bird prints, cards, some original watercolors)
- Iowa City, IA: Iowa Artisans Gallery (319-351-8686; original watercolors when available)
- West Des Moines, IA: Artisan Gallery 218 (515-255-0218; original watercolors when available)
- Online: You can order products to benefit Lila Mae’s House online at Shop to Shelter for Lila Mae’s House (external website, shoptoshelter.com) or see the Creating for a Cause page for more information on “products with a purpose.”
St. Thomas Aquinas Church and Catholic Student Center
2210 Lincoln Way
Ames IA 50014
Phone (515) 292-3810
STA Art on the church website
Stories from the Bible depicted in a tableau 20 feet high.